This training summarizes and demonstrates all stages of the UI/UX development stages.
This is an immersive, project based learning experience, designed to transform your skill set and launch a new career in design.
Our goal is to help you build a career in User Design, taking you from the from the beginner level to an industry ready professional regardless of your background
What You’ll Learn
- Introduction to Product Design
- Understanding the different stages of Design Thinking, Design Research and Strategy
- User Research & Experience Mapping
- Design Thinking Process, Framework & Strategy
- Skills and Frameworks to make immersive application
- UI Patterns & Libraries
- Creating an intuitive interface
- What is an Interface
- The Role of a Designer in creating User Interface
- The use of color in design
- Components of information architecture
- Importance of wire framing within design architecture
- Build a deeper understanding of user goals and motivations, allowing findings to influence product functionality as you create an end-to-end digital experience.
- Learning how to run an Unmoderated Usability Test (URUT)
- Prototyping: Understanding the Ins and Outs of modern design
- Developing a comprehensive plan for a complex website
- Wireframes for the Wicked
- The What, Why & How of Wireframing Developing Reusable patterns via Rapid Prototyping
High Fidelity Mockup
Mobile and Web approach & challenges Launching a Full-fledged Visual Prototype