WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN THIS TRAINING?
The Data Science Bootcamp equips candidates with the knowledge, techniques, and models to transform data into usable insights for making business decisions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING?
Anyone involved in Business Management, Business Operations, Project Management, Business Analysis, Retail Business, Health Analytics, Marketing Analytics and Sales Analytics. If you are also looking to start a career in Data Analytics, this is for you.
We’ll make you master the fundamental business statistical concepts, analytics and visualization using tools like Excel, SQL, R Programming, Python and Tableau.
- This course will provide fundamental knowledge of Excel, including beginner to advanced level that’ll prepare you for your first analytics job
- You’ll learn the general data ingestion and cleaning process both in Excel and other analytics tools.
- You’ll move slightly into the SQL course upon completing the Excel analytics training.
- The course will then cover the concept of pure data analysis using the tools and visuals available within Tableau
- You’ll have the privilege to run some analysis using the R studio environment.
- You’ll also have the basic understanding of Python programming language and you will be able to use python to solve real life analysis problems.
You will be given assignments and projects on real world business scenarios and be able to solve real business problems. This will help you create projects and build your own portfolio.
This is a Self-Paced Training with access to industry-based course-end projects. You’ll have 1year access to the videos upon enrollment.
100% virtual classroom
You need a laptop to get the most out of this training
What You’ll Learn in this Bootcamp
- Introduction to Data Analytics
- Excel Analytics
- R Programming
- Data Visualization with Tableau