The data analytics process has some key components that are needed for any initiative. By combining these components, a successful data analytics initiative will provide a clear picture of where you are, where you have been and where you should go.
WHY SHOULD YOU BECOME A DATA ANALYST?
- Data is the engine of the business
- It’s valuable
- It’s rewardable
- You become the go-to person in your team
- Be able to create spreadsheet effectively
- Be able to manage large sets of data
- Be able to create dynamic reports with Pivot Tables
- Be able to build financial model from scratch
- Be able to help your company make fact-based decisions
- Be able to automate your day to day tasks using the Excel tool
- Be able to analyze data effortlessly
- Be ready to take your next data analytics job!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN?
- Understand and Identify the principles of data analysis
- Become adept at using Excel functions and techniques for analysis
- Use effective design principles when creating and presenting data
- Build presentation ready dashboards in Excel
- How to run and interpret Regression Analysis
- How to run optimization Analysis and take business decisions afterwards
- What-If-Analysis and how to apply to real business scenario
- Build Financial Model from scratch
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
- Business Managers
- Those who want to up-skill and get promoted
There are no reviews yet.