Data visualization is the graphical presentation of data which involves producing charts and graphs that communicate relationships between the data and the charts. It’s an efficient way of communicating big data with stakeholders.
In this course, you’ll learn two different methods of building a Dashboard that lets you monitor many metrics at a glance.
- Over 18 lectures and 2 hours of content depending on your pace.
- Quizzes Included
- You’ll learn how pivot tables work
- Best suitable for beginners to intermediate level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current analytics requirements in the job market
- You’ll learn how to filter and analyze data with Conditional formating
- Practical assignments at the end of the course.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
- Young people who are logically driven
- Anyone who is tech-savvy
- Business Managers
- Anyone who works with data
HOW WILL THIS COURSE HELP YOU?
This course will teach you how to tell your data story in a graphical way, to help stakeholders make decisions they need to make at the right time.
It’ll also help you work better and smarter especially when you need to share a report with lots of big data. Data visualization helps you break it down to an easy-to understand dashboard.
You will get a Certificate of Completion at the end of this course. Be sure to use your”Full Name” as your username, this is what will display on your certificate.