Data visualization is the graphical presentation of data which involves producing charts and graphs that communicate relationships between the data and the charts. It’s an efficient way of communicating big data with stakeholders.
In this course, you’ll learn two different methods of building a Dashboard that lets you monitor many metrics at a glance.
Power BI is a collection of software services, apps, and connectors that work together to turn your unrelated sources of data into coherent, visually immersive, and interactive insights. Your data may be an Excel spreadsheet, or a collection of cloud-based and on-premises hybrid data warehouses. Power BI lets you easily connect to your data sources, visualize and discover what’s important, and share that with anyone or everyone you want.
- You’ll learn how PowerBI works
- Best suitable for beginners to intermediate level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current analytics requirements in the job market
- You’ll learn how PowerBI is used as it relates to your role
- Practical assignments at the end of the course.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
- Young people who are logically driven
- Anyone who is tech-savvy
- Business Managers
- Anyone who works with data